Monday, May 01, 2006

things i never thought i’d do but have done since being here

  1. drink tap water
  2. eat sheep/goat semi regularly
  3. be purposefully rude to people (I’m Canadian so that’s a big deal)
  4. have weekly shitting issues (my system used to run like clockwork)
  5. think I was going crazy (those were a tough first three months)
  6. worry about no water coming out when you turn on the tap
  7. miss my personal space (and realizing personal space is a product of the developed-world)
  8. see the inside of a third world prison
  9. eat organ meat (I had no idea dulett was what it was)
  10. have a job I enjoy

1 Comments:

Blogger ladystroll said...

nothing heinous. just if someone on the street says hi to me, i have to ignore them. it even feels rude not to say please when you ask for something. "shuka!"

8:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home