Wednesday, April 19, 2006

frustrations as of late:

  1. No steady assistants in my class. The crazy one had some mysterious surgery that turned out to be an appendectomy. She’s been gone for about three weeks but came hobbling in yesterday looking for sympathy in a most pathetic way and toting her removed appendix in a baggy. Not kidding.

  1. No water at home. There’s been some revamping of the water system in our area making the water sporadic. Then just recently we’ve had no water at all from about 7 am to 7 pm. The neighbours have water though. We have to wait until 11 pm before the water reaches a somewhat decent flow level to be able to have a shower.

  1. Baby, it’s hot outside. I swear the temperature has gone up about 10 degrees. The sun burns down on your head making everything dry. My lungs feel dry. My eyes feel dry. My eyebrows are, in fact, dry.

  1. General paranoia about germs and more fungus. By the way, if you ever have a fungus, you have to keep applying the cream. It doesn’t just go away like *that*, silly people.

  1. And the ever present – what am I doing with my life? Some days you just want to bang your head against the keyboard hoping that will transport you to another time and place where happiness is easy. Forget happy, how about content. How about decided.

2 Comments:

Blogger ladystroll said...

tired of the menu at the place i habit for lunch on weekdays, i ate doughnuts all this week. what does it all mean?

1:55 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

1)Mmm, appendix in a baggy, nothing quite like it. Maybe next week you could include it in "my meagher kitchen" as a delicacy.

2)Dirty Girl Sara

3)Does the sun dry the sweat off your body? Now thats hot!

4)The fungus came back?? Try yogurt, I hear it works great to keep fungus at bay.

5)Decided....decided is good. I'm working on it myself. School seems to be an ever present option right now as per my blog.

4:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home