Tuesday, December 06, 2005

sittin in my basement...girl gettin on my nerves

I'm not exactly in a basement. It's more like the upstairs of the Golden Fork - an internet cafe to be exact. In Dubai.

And it's not a girl gettin on my nerves. It's more like a smoker boy with a headset on chatting in Arabic.

I'm hiding out via the internet because I am an overwhelmed shopper. Before I left for Ethiopia, I was all 'save save save'. I was in Ethiopia and I was all 'save save save'. And now I'm forced to shop. What's a girl to do? I can't decide on anything and spending money now feels impossibly wrong. There's supposed to be deals to be found here (everyone kept telling me things were so cheap) but I can't part with my durham all that easily.

Gotta get back to that muggy mug mug. It's sort of like I'm making up for missing the summer in Toronto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home